Accelerated Reader Student Login
This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
Looking for the webpage of Accelerated Reader Student Login is quite tricky or difficult even to find. There are a lot of URL addresses that you are prompted to the point that you dont know which one to use just to get to the login page of the site. When you are able to choose which URL to use, you still dont know if it is the right one. There are also times that the URL you choose can not be displayed you are then asked to return to the main page of another website. And this could be confusing to the user or to the students who wanted to access the page of Accelerated Reader Student Login. Luckily, there is a link that will allow you to do so on the Accelerated Reader Student login page, so watching the video below and following these instructions should help.
STEP BY STEP LOGIN INSTRUCTIONS
1. Click your pointer to your browser and enter https://hosted219.renlearn.com/385183/Error.htm?aspxerrorpath=/385183/Public/RPM/Login/StudentLogin.aspx. And if the page doesnt work, please click on the link "Return to Renaissance Place". You will then prompted to the Renaissance Place page.
2. There are two buttons to choose from, if you are a student click on the button "I'm a student" and then enter the username and password given by your school.
3. If you are a teacher then click on the button "I'm a teacher/administratot" and then enter your username and password given by your school.
2. Enter your username in the "username" section.
3. Enter your password in the "Password" section.
4. Click on the "Log in" link highlighted in a blue box or simply press the "Enter" key of your keyboard.
5. You should now be getting into your Accelerated Reader Student Login after the system recognizes your username and password as correct.
RESET LOGIN INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Recheck your username and password and make sure you entered the correct characters. (NOTE: The Password section is case-sensitive so be sure to provide the right cases of each character you enter.)
2. If you want to change your password, you can do so just click on the button "Change Password"
3. You will then be directed to another page where you can reset your password.
4. You will then be sent an authentication letter from Citi Card with instructions for you to follow on how to reset your password.
5. In case you forgot your password, you will be given an instruction that is written below the Log In button "You have entered an invalid user name or password. If you have forgotten your user name or password, please see your administrator."
7. You are now required to use this new password upon your next Accelerated Reader Student Login attempt.
Do you still have problems with your Accelerated Reader Student Login? Do you have questions or concerns you want to be addressed? Contact Microsoft Online through the following:
1. Enter on your browser, the URL: https://hosted219.renlearn.com/385183/Error.htm?aspxerrorpath=/385183/Public/RPM/Login/StudentLogin.aspx to go to the Accelerated Reader Student Login page.
2. The site does not provided any contact details
We do the best we can to provide you with the latest information and updates of the Accelerated Reader Student Login process. We strongly suggest that you bookmark this page for an easier access if you need further assistance with logging into Microsoft Online in the future. By doing so, you will also be informed of the system changes and issues regarding the Microsoft Online Login process.